Freeborn Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Freeborn Roleplay

Welcome to Freeborn Roleplay [FB] Clan Forums. Server IP - 83.183.35.148:7777

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~Kilo Tray Ballas Test~

Go down 
AuthorMessage
[KTB]Young_OG

[KTB]Young_OG

Ingame Name : [KTB]Young_OG
Humor : Dont Fuck With Ballas

~Kilo Tray Ballas Test~ Empty
PostSubject: ~Kilo Tray Ballas Test~   ~Kilo Tray Ballas Test~ I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 6:40 am

You Homie , Its Young_OG!!!

So you wanna Join Our Set! The Kilo Tray Ballas, Well i gotta say Good Choise cuse now you in wid the Real Deal! haha you know what im sayin'. Well dont you think its easy to get in the Hood so all will respect you! First me and My Homies Gonna do you a Little test! So Be STRONG N.I.G.G.A haha.

† Driving Test †

Ok The First Test its a Peace of Pie! dont think its really a peace of Pie man i know you Hungry cuse you didnt eat fo 5 days! well look, in dis Test we will Drive Around the City cuse i wanna Know How good you Know it! Thas all.

† Taggin Test †

Ok Man, in dis' Test you gotta show me your Art Skills if ya know what i mean. Yup thas Right Taggin an Enemie Turf Nigga! Show me what you can do with the paint in your hand good Luck wid it , but do it RP!

† Fighting Test †

Damn man Like my nigga Smoke says: "The Streetz is Cold dawg", Exactly They are there are always foos' that want to kill ya if you rep the other color so me wid the Homies Will make you a little test Beat up. In dis test you just need to show us your fighting skillz by fighting wid us! good luck in it.

Ok, Dis is it you prooved to me that you can do anything fo da hood! Now ill Just Ask you some Questions about the Hood (OOC questions). Ok i think its time for you to get your Violet Rag, And here is some paper for your [KTB] Tatto! Welcome to the Hood Homie.

~Kilo Tray Ballas Test~
Page 1 of 1